Registration opens at 8pm tonight!! We reccomend that you show up with your signed waiver between 8pm - 9pm.
Approx 50 tickets will be available at the door tonight!
Campus Connect's 5th annual, multi-church, New Year's event for Junior High & High School students!!! Churches from all over the Sacramento area are teaming up again to provide local teenagers with the best New Year's event around.
8:00pm - Check-in / Registration at Fair Oaks Presbyterian Church
8:00pm to 10:00pm - Pre-Party (cafe, Dj Kool Kutz, dodgeball, energy drink bar, activities, etc)
10:00pm to 11:30pm - Epic Eve rally featuring Feel The Power's Jon Pritikin!!
11:30pm - Load busses - Head to Sky High Sports Complex
12:00am to 5:30am:
- 12:00 - 3:00 Sky High Jump (open jump, dodgeball, foam pit)
- 12:00 - 4:00 Gamez on Wheelz game truck
- 12:00 - 4:00 Gametruckparty game truck
- 12:00 - 4:00 Granite Arch Climbing Center (indoor rock climbing)
- 1:00 - 4:00 Swimstitute Aquatics (giant indoor heated pool, open swim, water basketball, patio)
- 12:00 - 5:30 Metro-City Soccer Arena (open Soccer, Group games and activities)
- 12:00 - 6:00 Technique Gymnastics (Dj Kool Cuts, inflatable games, open mic, movies)
** All the businesses listed above are located in the same parking lot for convenience and safety
5:30am - Hot Breakfast from McDonald's!
6:00am - EVENT CONCLUDES - Parents pick up @ Sky High Sports Complex
Price does not include: food or drink (breakfast will be the only meal provided with ticket purchase.....food/drink will be available for purchase throughout the event).
*** Signed waiver required for each student! A link to The EPIC EVE waiver is below. You can click on the link and print out your waiver. All waivers must be filled out completely and signed by a parent or guardian.
***All waivers will be collected at the door during registration and are required for all participants.
*** For everyone's safety....Campus Connect will provide a fully equipped security and emergency response team made up of qualified adult volunteers as well as current and retired law enforcement officers.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD EPIC EVE WAIVER <-----------------
EPIC EVE tips, guidelines and rules.........
- Two completed and signed waivers required for admission.
- No re-entrance. Once you have arrived at EPIC EVE you may not leave and come back without registering at the door for re-entrey and purchasing a new ticket.
- You may not leave the event prior to the ending time (6:00am) unless a parent or guardian speaks directly with an Epic Eve staff member first.
- No inappropriate physical contact including snuggling, fighting, sitting on laps or anything else an Epic Eve staff member deems to be inappropriate physical contact.
- Clean language and positive attitude required at all times. :)
- No alcohol, tobacco or drugs allowed at all during Epic Eve (zero tolerance).
- Respect all other students and all Epic Eve staff members.
- Make appropriate plans with your parents or guardians on how you will get home from the event and who will pick you up. Please communicate this directly with your parents or guardians.
- Make sure to bring enough spending money for snacks, food and drink ($10 - $20 should be plenty).
- Keep your personal belongings with you at all times. Campus Connect and/or your Youth Pastor will not be responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Bring a small backpack where you can store a towel and some extra clothes in case you decide to go swimming.
- Only appropriate swimwear will be tolerated. If a staff member deems your swimsuit to be inappropriate you will be prohibited from swimming and will be asked to change your clothes.
- Have fun, make new friends and end the year right!
Connect with us more at facebook.com/saccampusconnect
Stay tuned for our upcoming UTURN Citywide Youth Rally on 4/19/13 featuring Rapture Ruckus & Rhema Soul!!!